Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Match Made in Heaven

Two of my dear friends were married in Uppsala, Sweden on Midsommars Day. And, it just so happens that I set them up!

Fredrik (a Swede) and I met during college. He lived across the street from me, and one of his roommates was a great childhood friend (RIP Nate). Fred was a year older, and after he graduated he left for Europe to play professional basketball there. We kept in touch over the years, mainly via email. He was always asking me to set him up with "a nice Amercian girl"...

Jessie and I met when I went to work for NMR in San Clemente. We instantly hit it off and became fast friends. I was sad to leave her when we moved to Colorado, but we stayed in touch over the years....

One day it just hit me...FRED AND JESSIE!!! So, I gave Fred Jessie's MySpace link and the rest is history. They've been together ever since and I couldn't be happier for them.

Here are some pics of their AMAZING wedding... I only wish I could have been there to celebrate with my two very special friends! Congrats you guys, and many, many blessings for the future!








No comments:

Post a Comment