Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Sutton...


Hi my sweet Sutton Button! You are almost 1 and I just can't believe it! Mommy remembers the day you were born like it was yesterday. My heart was so full of love that I couldn't stop crying tears of joy. You are the sweetest little boy...you love to cuddle (especially really soft things) and you give the best kisses. If you walk by a stuffed animal or a blanket on the floor you will stop whatever you are doing, bend over, and cuddle it. Then you'll go about your business. It's the cutest!

Lately you've become really vocal. You say mama and dada and nana. You just babble all day long. You will grunt and make a "ennn" noise and sometimes point when you want something. You're always on the go and you follow Ford around like a little puppy dog. You want to do everything that he does. I love that you love him so.

You walk, wave, sleep through the night, eat anything you can get your hands on, and we're working on clapping and blowing kisses. You have the cutest little buddha belly, even though the rest of you is fairly tiny. You have a few chubbs left on your legs and mommy loves them!

I can't wait to see how your personality continues to develop. I can tell already that you are going to be persistent and demanding like Ford, but you listen when we say no. You are also busy just like Ford.

We're having a pumpkin party for you on October 30th. I'm ready to see you eat (or wear!) your smash cake!

I love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment