Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm a first timer!

Hi everyone. Well, this is my first time blogging, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing! I'll give it a shot anyway.

With all of our family and friends being so far away, I figured a blog would be a great way to keep in touch. I have many friends that blog, and I love reading about all their various adventures. I'm also going to try and keep this blog as real as possible. For those of you that know me really well, you know I am not one to sugar coat anything. Honesty is the best policy! So, I apologize in advance if I offend anyone:) Btw, is is appropriate to use emoticons in this thing???

Today was pretty uneventful. Ryan has been sick for the past 4 days, so not much has been going on. I feel bad for him that he's sick, especially since work has been slow for him and he could be enjoying himself more. Really, I'm just sad that he's sick because I can't put him to work around the house:) Ford has been asleep for an hour now, so I decided that I'd get online and pay some bills, read the paper and check my email. See, I told you today was pretty uneventful!

Tomorrow, we are having 2 other couples (Greg and Stacy and Scott and Andrea) over for dinner. Greg and Stacy are moving to San Diego, so this is a "farewell dinner" for them. Ryan and Greg have known each other since college, so we're both bummed that they're leaving us. Greg has seen every recent milestone in my relationship with Ryan. He was here when we bought our house, got married, got Romey and had Ford. However, I know that we will all keep in touch.

Well, I think I'm going to take advantage of my sleeping little boy and get some stuff done around the house. Goodnight to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment