Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Insta-Belly! Ughhhh!

I've heard from many people that your 2nd pregnancy is VERY different from you first. Personally, I haven't noticed much of a difference. Until now. Today I woke up and there it was, my Insta-Belly! I'm totally in that "fat phase" too, where your belly just looks really full. It doesn't have the hard, definitely-a-baby look to it. I'm sure I speak for all pregnant women/mommies out there and can say that WE HATE THIS PHASE!

If things couldn't get any worse, I have my 10 year high school reunion coming up. I am dreading going, and I definitely don't want to start thinking about outfits, let alone MATERNITY outfits! I didn't start wearing maternity clothes with Ford until about week 28 maybe. That WILL NOT be the case this time around!

Here's a pic of my blossoming belly. I hope you enjoy it because I am not digging it so much right now!


3 comments: