Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crazy 8's

Not only are there email chains, Facebook Notes and MySpace Bulletins, apparently there are Blog chains, too! Who knew?

Here are my EIGHTS!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Going to Oklahoma on 5-14
2. Allie's High School Graduation
3. Josh and Shari's Wedding over Memorial Day Weekend
4. My10 year High School Reunion....maybe?
5. CABO WABO, baby!
6. Ford talking
7. Summer in general
8. Birth of baby #2...oh, and finding out the gender of baby #2

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Watched Gabba with Ford
2. Watched Olivia with Ford
3. Played in the basement with Ford
4. Had grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with Ryan and Ford for Lunch
5. Gave Ford a bath
6. Made Ford pasta for dinner
7. Put Ford to bed
8. Shopped online


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Get out of this funk I've been in
2. Control the weather... I need some SUN!!!
3. Be more brave
4. Be more positive
5. Get my booty out of bed
6. Not be sick
7. Understand Ford's every utterance and not have to guess all the time
8. Live in Oklahoma
(Geez, these are depressing! Sorry, folks!)

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Grey's
2. Private Practice
3. SVU
4. Will and Grace
5. Friends
6. Days of our Lives
7. Olivia
8. Yo Gabba Gabba!

So, now I'm supposed to tag 8 people and have them do this. Well, I'm just going to encourge you to do it! I don't think I know 8 people that blog, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment