Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby's Room

I've finally figured out how to put this darn board up! I hope you all enjoy this nursery.



We are so excited about it! Purchasing has already started, but we've made a few changes. Instead of the Manhattan Crib and Dresser, we're going with the Nurseryworks Aerial Crib. We went with floor length drapes, and those should be here in a week or so. Once we get those, we'll finalize paint colors. Instead of the gorgeous ceiling fixture that the ladies recommended, I'm probably going to get this Jonathan Adler lamp that I've had my eye on. We don't have a central ceiling circuit, so we'll find a cute lamp for the side table or a floor lamp. Well, that's about it. I can't wait for all the items to start arriving. I'll post some before and after pics once we get started on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment