Monday, July 13, 2009

It's been awhile!

Goodness, how time flies. We have been out of town for what seems like FOREVER! I'm going to do some brief updates our our last few months.

In May, we spent 2 weeks in Oklahoma. My little sister, Allie, graduated high school. I can't believe she is going off to college in the fall. I remember the day she was born. Over Memorial Day weekend, my sister Shari got married. She was one gorgeous bride!

In June, we went back to Oklahoma for my 10 year high school reunion. My bestie Erin flew in to town and we hadn't seen each other since Halloween last year. I also got to meet her main squeeze Brett. Ryan and I LOVE him! It was great to catch up with old friends and see everyone.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico was our next destination. We spent a week there with my parents. It was a great time, but Ford decided he wanted to cut his two years molars while we were there. That was a little stressful, to say the least, but we loved spending time with my parents and it was fun to watch become so comfortable in the water. He has NO FEAR!

Here's some pics of our crazy adventures...






10 year reunion at Remington Park

Ryan, me, Erin and Brett before the first night

Ford with his Nana and Papa at the OKC zoo


Ryan, Mr. and Mrs. Gateley, and me



This is Ford on his nana and papa's boat, The Office. Isn't this the best picture? I might need to post some more of this!



1 comment: