Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ryan...aka best daddy and husband in the world

Today's post is an ode to Ryan. I just have to share with everyone how amazing he is. I'm going to be real honest, these past 9 weeks have been a living nightmare. I have been so sick with this pregnancy and I know the whole family is ready for mom to be "normal" again. We've all been dealing with my nausea, fatigue, nausea, depression, lack of motivation, nausea (did I say that already?) and it's starting to take it's toll. But, through all of this, Ryan has been our rock. Not only does he wake up with Ford EVERY morning and let me sleep in, he goes to work all day long, comes home, plays with Ford, gives him a bath and puts him to bed. The majority of the time he evens cooks dinner AND does the dishes! I am just floored at the amazing man God gave to me. Seriously, I look back on all the times I imagined (and prayed for) my future husband, and never in my wildest dreams did I think He would deliver someone so incredible. So, Ryan, if you ever read this, THANK YOU for all you do for me and our family. You are a blessing from the Lord! We love, love, love you!!!
My 'Zona Boys!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is the sweetest post ever!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you! I love stubbling onto people's blogs and this was such a sweet post! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete