Monday, March 22, 2010

All About Kailyn

So, we have the most AMAZING babysitter and her name is Kailyn. I met Kailyn when she was a sophomore in high school when I became her pom squad coach. After I quit coaching, we stayed in touch and it just so happened that she was looking for a job when I needed a babysitter. She started watching Ford when he was about 7 months old, and she's been with us ever since. At first, she was just here about 10 hours a week. That was enough time for me to get my stuff done, but now with 2 kids, not so much. She's now here about 30 hours a week. Ford and Sutton just adore her and Ryan and I love that she loves our kids so much. Having no family around has been really difficult the past few months, but Kailyn is always willing to help us with whatever. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Thanks for all you do for us Kailyn, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment