Monday, March 8, 2010

Go Vikings!

My dear, sweet friend from college is Kevin Williams. Who's that, you ask? Only the GREATEST defensive tackle in the NFL! You can view him here.

Kevin and I met my sophomore year of college and we've been friends ever since. We don't get to talk all that often, but it's nice to be able to see him on tv and cheer for him.

K-Dub, me and Chris Massey

When I was 38 weeks pregnant with Ford, the Vikings came to town to take on the Broncos. Kevin was sweet enough to get me, Ryan, my mom, step-dad, brother and brother's girlfriend tickets to the game. It was freezing cold, but we had a blast!





My mom was in town when the Vikings played the Saints so we had a little viewing party while we watched Kevin play.

Even though the Vikings didn't make it to the SuperBowl this year, we are still SO PROUD of Kevin. He had a great year and I can't wait to watch him in action again in the fall! Goooo Vikings!







No comments:

Post a Comment