Friday, January 1, 2010

All About Ford

In honor of Ford's 2nd birthday on January 18th, I'm going to be dedicating the next 18 days to blogging about my sweet little man. Today is all about his birth!

I was scheduled to be induced on January 18th, 2008, on my actual due date. However, Ford decided to come all on his own! I woke up at 12:37 am with contractions. I waited about 20 minutes to wake up Ryan just to make sure it was the real thing. We got to the hospital about 2:30am (I had to straighten my hair, haha!) and Ford made his grand entrance at 7:31am! He weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and was 21 inches long.

My life forever changed that day and I am so grateful to the Lord above for blessing me with my sweet, independent and demanding little Ford. I can't wait to see the man you become, Ford. You make Mommy and Daddy so proud. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment