Thursday, January 7, 2010

The FaceBook Experiment


I'm sure most of you gals that are on facebook saw all your female friends posting colors as their status. Well, seeing all of that today really got me thinking. Do we, as women, underestimate our powers and capabilities? I had friends in California, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado and SWEDEN posting their color, or acknowledging what the color was for. They all varied in age...some are 19 and 20, some in the mid-twenties and some ladies were in their 30's and 40's. The ladies that participated came together for a "lame" (haha Jessie:) little game, but just imagine what we could all do if we united for something serious and for a cause. I truly believe the possibilities are endless. I'm personally going to commit to do something more, just not sure what that is quite yet. Regardless, here's to all my gal pals and their colorful status!

1 comment:

  1. You truly are an inspiration! So glad that we've become friends! Love you guys :o)

    ReplyDelete