Monday, January 18, 2010

To Ford, With Love

On this day two years ago, you entered the world and my life forever changed. I never knew how much I could love someone until you were born. I thank Jesus for you, my sweet and precious son, everyday. I pray that your 2nd birthday is full of love, laughter, happiness and Gord's grace. I pray you find the good in every situation and that your cup is always half full. I pray you have your dad's common sense and level head and that you bring calm to stressful situations. I pray you learn compassion, honesty, truth and integrity. I pray you love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul and every ounce of your being. I want you to always love your brother, and stick up for him when kids are mean to him. I pray he does the same for you. I pray that Daddy and I have the strength and conviction to raise you to be a good man and that we are good examples for you even when times are tough. I pray all of this for you because I want you to be the best you can be. You are already the most perfect you we could ask for! Happy birthday, son. Mommy, Daddy and Sutton love you to infinity and beyond!


Ford and Mommy at his birthday breakfast at The Huckleberry in Louisville, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment